Sulky Thread Organizer

 I was tired of my thread spilling out all over the floor because the lid would pop open when I picked it up. So I bought these Sulky Universal thread organizer boxes. I LOVE them!! There’s 4 rows on each side, instead of 3 like the other organizers by “Creative Options.”  The spools don’t fall out, even if the box is opened. They fit many sizes. I have gutermann, coats and clark, and sulky, as well as a bunch of off brands. The shortest coats and clark spools unfortunately only fit one in each space. I was hoping I could fit two.

 But most spools (as long as they’re 1 3/4” tall and less) have extra space for adding a bobbin so I can keep the colors together and not have an extra case for my bobbins. 

Each rod has a tab you pull back to lift the rod to put on and take off the spool.

 

It holds 64 spools. It even fits the wide embroidery thread.


And they fit perfectly inside my cube storage bookcase, which holds 15” bins.



I bought mine at https://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/sulky-886.php

They’re also available directly from Sulky.




Disclaimer

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Popular posts from this blog

Presser Feet Custom Organizer Tutorial

The Difference Between Class 15 and 15J Bobbins and Why You Should NOT Use Them Interchangeably

Singer Futura XL-400 / Quartet Software Download