Presser Feet Custom Organizer Tutorial


Several years ago I purchased a bunch of presser feet and made my own custom organizer.  You can read about it here.  After a while, I realized I wasn't using many of the presser feet, so I decided to sell the ones I didn't use.  Then I created a new organizer, which is smaller and more easily fits into my desk drawer.  Here's a step-by-step guide how to make your own....


Materials



First measure the compartment size.  If you are computer savvy, you can create your own spreadsheet using the measurements, and customizing it with your presser feet.  Or you can download the one I made here:
Then cut out the magic erasers to fit the compartments.  I didn't need them for each compartment since some of my feet are pretty large.

Then print out 3 sheets.  You will cut one, and use the other two for the lid of your organizer.


Place the cut labels inside the compartments.  Trim around edges of the other two sheets.  Put double-sided tape on backside of one sheet.  Place it on top of the other sheet, making sure that one of the sheets is flipped wrong side up.  This way, when you open the lid, it will be the right way.  Place some double-sided tape on one of the sheets and stick it to the inside of the lid.





Watch the video on youtube!


Disclaimer

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference Between Class 15 and 15J Bobbins and Why You Should NOT Use Them Interchangeably

42 Presser Feet Guide