Singer Husqvarna Pfaff Universal Roller Bag Small Carrying Case Fits Singer Futura Perfectly!

 Universal Roller Bag


I'm sorry to say that I do NOT have one of these for sale, and the internet has very few. I'm just sharing what I found that fits my Singer Futura XL-580 perfectly. I found it at a local sew shop that was going out of business. It was marked $299.99 and the guy said he could sell it to me for 40% off, which was $179.99. I hesitated. I told him I really didn't want to spend that much. So he said, "What about $150?" I thought about it for a while. I really needed one that fit the Futura. I had searched online and so many of them wouldn't fit the Futura because they were too small. The Futura is pretty big compared to other sewing machines (22x10x14"). It is an embroidery machine, after all. Anyway, I decided to go ahead and get it because I imagined my Futura just sitting on the floor, getting kicked and dirty. I don't have room for both machines to be up on a desk, so I have to switch them out each time I use one or the other. So here's my investment for the day.
HV Universal Roller Bag

Price: $299.00 $150.00

Conveniently protect or store your machine at home or on the go. Includes a telescoping handle, 360 degree swivel casters and ample storage for your machine and accessories. Bag interior measures 22.5” (57 cm) wide X 10.5” (26.5 cm) deep X 15” (26.5 cm) tall.

24" Length x 17" Wide x 20"Height (Outside Dimensions)

Four strong castors and an extendible handle makes it easy to move your machine and accessories around, be it to classes or on holiday. As the top handle is retractable, it's also easy to fit on the back seat or in the boot of your car.

The large zipped opening on the top of the bag gives easy access to your machine inside. All sides of the trolley bag are also padded for extra protection and has Velcro ties inside to secure your machine.

The front of the bag has handy pockets with magnetic catches for your accessories. The top inside of the bag also has a large zipped pouch for further storage. There's also a further two elasticated pouches on each side, inside, for even more accessories.  It also has handles on each side to easily lift.


Visit your local sew shop or find online: 

Disclaimer

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Popular posts from this blog

Presser Feet Custom Organizer Tutorial

The Difference Between Class 15 and 15J Bobbins and Why You Should NOT Use Them Interchangeably

Singer Futura XL-400 / Quartet Software Download